
These are nearly perfect basketball shoes. I have owned these shoes for about 2 months and I have found them to be amazing performance jordans. They are great for anyone playing amateur basketball all the way up to the pros. Only a few things that I personally am picky about caused a loss of a star.
PROS: Amazing grip that has not gotten worn down yet. Great arch support. Good ankle support. Well balanced (hard to trip in, wider area in the arch.
CONs: At first, the shoe's arch support was rock hard. I have a flat foot so this caused some soreness when I first used them. In general the shoes were very stiff and needed to be worn in so i ran on my treadmill for a couple days and returned to the gym and they were great once they had loosened up. Lastly, the tongue is a little bit too long and I don't see a purpose in it.
Great performance basketball shoe, especially for those with flat feet. Although stiff at first, after breaking them in, they are nearly perfect.
PROS: Amazing grip that has not gotten worn down yet. Great arch support. Good ankle support. Well balanced (hard to trip in, wider area in the arch.
CONs: At first, the shoe's arch support was rock hard. I have a flat foot so this caused some soreness when I first used them. In general the shoes were very stiff and needed to be worn in so i ran on my treadmill for a couple days and returned to the gym and they were great once they had loosened up. Lastly, the tongue is a little bit too long and I don't see a purpose in it.
Great performance basketball shoe, especially for those with flat feet. Although stiff at first, after breaking them in, they are nearly perfect.

Features
- synthetic
- rubber sole
- Flywire for ultra-strong, super lightweight support
- Cutouts at the upper for zoned breathability and signature style
- Injected phylon cushioning for responsive cushioning at push-off and firm cushioning for lateral st
- Multidirectional traction pattern at outsole that's dense in high-wear areas for enhanced traction
No comments:
Post a Comment