Thursday, March 21, 2013

Nike Air Jordan Men's Fly Wade 2 EV Basketball Shoe

Nike Air Jordan Mens Fly Wade 2 EV Basketball Shoe
Great shoe for quick guards. It has great grip with a sole made of rubber that is easy to clean. I heard of problems with the regular fly wade 2's ripping, but the FLY WADE 2 EV has held up great. I have worn them daily to practice and games for about 6 or 7 months now and they are still in very good shape. I play hard so I know they take a beating. I feel these shoes are very durable, and definitely comfortable. One thing is if you don't have padded socks, or you don't double sock, you will most likely get a blister on the back of the ankle. Which is the only downfall I see so far. They fit tight which is great for basketball. I recommend these 100%. I just wish more colors were offered. Like black, blue, etc....

Nike Air Jordan Mens Fly Wade 2 EV Basketball Shoe


Features

  • leather-and-mesh
  • Brand New In Box
  • 100% Authentic

No comments:

Post a Comment